Minimum Requirement and Application Process
In addition to the above positions we are also now hiring
SEASONAL/TEMPORARY TAX PHONE ROOMDuties consist of
- Answering phone calls concerning current year tax bills,
- Processing tax payment checks,
- Researching payment applications and other clerical responsibilities.
- Training would be provided however prior experience with answering phones, working with public or cashiering experience would be helpful.
- Working hours would be M-F, 8am-4am beginning mid-October thru April 30th.
- Parking will be provided.
Applications can be picked up at our Office, Monday-Friday 8 AM to 4 PM. You may also download, print and complete the application packet.
Once complete, drop the applications off at our office or mail to:
Col. John Aubrey, Sheriff
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
531 Court Place
Louisville, KY 40202
No e-mail requests accepted.